click to enlarge
Antex TriplePlay Multizone XM Radio Receiver XM-3000
Replacement item: Antex
XM-100 single-zone commercial-grade receiver.
TriplePlay XM-3000—Multiplying the Power of XM Satellite Radio Now you can
enjoy all the advantages of XM Satellite Radio throughout your home with the
Antex TriplePlay XM-3000.
Designed to integrate into any multi-room entertainment system, the XM-3000 lets
you stream three XM radio stations simultaneously to any room in your house.
TriplePlay installs quickly and easily. And once installed, you'll have
immediate access throughout the home to more than 100 channels of the most
dynamic programming available anywhere.
Customize Your Listening Tastes
TriplePlay let's you select from XM's 68 Commercial-Free Music Channels, 33
Channels of News, Sports, Talk & Entertainment, 21 dedicated Channels of XM
Instant Traffic & Weather, and the deepest playlist in the industry with access
to over two million titles! Hear today's hits to R&B oldies to classical
masterpieces, from authentic country and real bluegrass to cool jazz, hot Latin,
reggae, rock, dance, new age and even kid's music.
What's more, TriplePlay gives you the option to select the programming for three
independent listening zones from the front panel of the receiver, while also
giving you independent control remotely from within each zone. With TriplePlay,
a family can be listening to the latest top 10 in your living room, sports in
the family room and the latest breaking news around the world in your bedroom.
TriplePlay Feature Highlights
- Front Control Panel—Locally control TriplePlay’s receiver and
view the status of each zone instantly.
- Multizone Display—A wealth of information from TriplePlay’s
single display front panel, including instant status of the receiver in the
setup, category list, parental lock and normal modes of operation, and full
title, track, and artist information for all three zones.
- Flexible Control Options—Use the front panel, an external
controller unit via the RS232 control port, a hardwired IR port, or an IR
remote control unit to control TriplePlay’s receiver.
- Multiple Zone Presets—Store 10 presets for each of TriplePlay’s
three zones. That’s 30 presents in all.
- Analog and Digital Outputs—Past, present and future compatibility
is guaranteed with TriplePlay's analog and digital outputs. The receiver
uses the latest TOSLink Digital S/PDIF Output and more traditional RCA
Stereo Outputs for each zone.
- Stream Lock Parental Control—TriplePlay is a parent’s dream,
offering you the ability to block channels you don’t want your family to
hear. If you forget the parental control code, use the master password reset
function to re-gain channel access.
- Channel Skip Control—Want TriplePlay to play only the channels
you like best and skip others? This feature allows you to designate the
channels you want to hear, and exclude those you don’t, all the while
retaining the ability to scan through all channels using regular channel
- Antenna—TriplePlay’s easily installable, high gain
omnidirectional antenna is small in size and big in performance.
- Antex branded XM Satellite Radio Multizone Receiver
- Remote Control
- Antenna with integrated 30’ cable
- 3 RCA stereo audio patch cables
- User Manual
- Main Display 160x240 graphical LCD, backlit with display indication for
all 3 zones
- Power On/Off button
- Category and zone select buttons
- Channel preset and direct entry buttons
- Infrared receiver eye
- Unit Size 17.75" W x 3.5" H x 12"D
- LNA Supply: 4.5 volts, 200mA
- Power Input: 85–140VAC, 50–60Hz
- Certifications: UL, FCC Part 15 Class B
- Operating Environment: 0–40C, 0-95% Relative Humidity non-condensing
System RF Specifications:
- Physical: Single SMA to Antenna
- Input Frequency: 2.33-2.35GHz
- Input Level: – 85dBm to –5dBm
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms
- Demod/ Descrambling: XM Proprietary
- Compression: AAC Plus
- Conversion: 24 bit D/A
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20kHz ±3dB
- Harmonic Distortion: < 0.02%
- Output Level: 2VRMS maximum
- RF Input: Female SMA
- Audio Line Out Connectors: 3 pairs RCA: Left, Right
- Digital Audio: 3X S/PDIF TOSLink
- IR: Hard wired IR input via a 3.5mm tip jack connector
- Data Control Port: DB9 RS232: data rate: 19,200 baud, no parity, 8 data
bits, 1 stop bit, 3 wire (Rx, Tx & Gnd) interface
- AC input: 3 wire cord