click to enlarge
Antex Electronics SXM-100 Commercial SiriusXM Satellite Radio Receiver
Similar Replacement Item:
SiriusXM Music for Business Internet Streaming Receiver
Commercial-Free Radio For Commercial-Grade Customers
Commercial customers and high-end home audio users: Now you can have the finest in commercial-free
radio with the SXM-100 commercial satellite receiver. The SXM-100, from
Antex Electronics, is the newest commercial-grade/high-end SiriusXM satellite radio tuner available,
and is designed especially to meet the professional needs of retailers, hotel
and conference center managers, and other businesses looking for professionally
programmed commercial-free entertainment.
The SXM-100 delivers all the advantages of SiriusXM's more than 200
digital channels of music, news, sports and entertainment (subscription
required) in a receiver fashioned with unique features for the business or
customer. Compatible with both SiriusXM consumer and SiriusXM for Business
- User programmable forced tune events (dayparting). Capable of up to
100 events, including programmable volume changes.
- Programmable lock-out and password protected channels prevent
unauthorized changes from employees.
- Enjoy SiriusXM Xtra Channels - 20+ channels of additional music, sports,
and entertainment not available on other radios.
- Adjustable Line Level Output - To ensure compatibility with the wide range
of commercial amplifiers on the market today.
- Channel Blocking - Giving total control over the channels you want to make
- Front Panel Lock Out - Secures the receiver from tampering, guaranteeing
that the music you want your customers to hear is playing.
- Backlit LCD Display - Displays song, title and artist information with a customizable scrolling speed.
- Stereo and Mono capability.
- LED channel and status displays
The SXM-100 is born from Antex's 30 years of professional and commercial
digital audio expertise, including a long history of satellite receivers and
store forward devices for commercial-free background audio and messaging
- Built-in satellite signal strength meters to ensure strong signal
reception during installation.
- Sealed enclosure with minimal heat generation.
- 10 watt maximum power consumption
- 24-bit D/A converters
- LED indicators for power and modes of operation (channel, category, and
- 2x12 Backlit LCD Display showing XM stream information, setup options,
category and current channel selection, and local programming features.
- Auxiliary serial data port for remote control capability via RS-232 and
digital audio interface signals.
Front Panel Specifications:
- Main Display green Character LCD, backlit 2x12
- Power On/Off button
- Power On LED indicator
- Up/Down buttons (buttons repeat if held down)
- Mode Select button
- Three mode indicator LEDs
- Infrared receiver eye
- Physical: Single Female RG-6 F-Connector
- Input Frequency: S-Band
- Input Level: -90dBm to -25dBm
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms
- Demod/Descrambling: XM Proprietary
- LNA Supply: 4.5 volts, 200mA
- Compression: Proprietary AACPlus
- Conversion: 24-bit D/A
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20kHz +- 3dB
- Harmonic Distortion: <0.02%
- Output Level: 2VRMS maximum
- RF Input: Female RG-6 F-Connector (Antenna Sold Separately)
- Audio Line Out Connector: 3 RCA : Left, Right, Mono
- AC Input: connector for 120VAC wall mount supply
- Auxiliary Data Port: DB9
- Size W=9.7" H=2.2" D=6.2"
- Power Input: 85-140VAC, 50-60Hz, 10 watts
- Certifications: cUL, FCC Part 15 Class A
- Operating Environment: 0-40C, 0-95%, Relative Humidity: non-condensing
- User's Manual:
Outdoor RG-6 XM Antenna NOT included and must be
separately. Required for operation!